Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I am the Self-Proclaimed Mayor of Clarendon!

Greetings fellow Americans, Clarendonians and Courthousians!

Welcome! This is my first official statement as the Mayor of Clarendon. For a couple of years now I have served as Mayor of Clarendon in Arlington, VA. Not many people know this but I do make my rounds to many events in the area to support Clarendon and the local economy. I've been known to appear at various parades, restaurants and shops in this fine section of our historic city.

Before I announce my views and platforms, I would like to introduce you to my dedicated and talented staff, without whom my candidacy for Mayor could not and would not have been possible!

1 comment:

Ya boy Smaha...holla at me!!! said...

Your Honor. I think Clarendon is the greatest place on earth! You're doing a great job! My questions is, what's the deal with Virginia Square? They SO wish they were cool as Clarendon. All those bamas have is Pollo Rico (SWEET!). They claim the GM Law School is in their hood, but all Metro riders know the campus is in Clarendon. I know this because I enjoy free legal advice on the roof top of the Ballroom over $2 Bud Lights! WOOT!!!